On a more taste related note, here's what I scribbled down earlier:
- crisp, but not dry
- definite hop bitterness right away, followed by a light caramel, almost honey sweetness
- slightly grassy hop aroma and taste in the finish
- could be a little drier or, for the style, i think a little less hoppy
- definite hint of "lager" but a highly bearable amount.
- deep golden, but not amber colored, and very clear
- white, creamy, head that last
Cheers, brothers, and happy brewing, drinking, or whatever it is you do for fun.
P.S. I'll be brewing a maibock next, I think. Still working on the recipe though.